Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Freewrite

I'm trying at the moment to think of an idea of what I want to do for my video. I had the idea of maybe taking my laptop(if it has the webcam and Quick Time Player, hopefully it does.) to the studio floor of Metz and seeing if I can get some good video shots of the city from there. My ideas include the dorms from that view as well as Overton Park, and the College of Art and maybe the Zoo and some other areas. I'm sort of thinking of making the video like a documentary and in that I explain the areas I like to go to and just explaining how it is different living in a city than in the suburbs and just how that makes for my sense of place. I think I may just check and see the view from the Metz studio floor and just try to get an idea of where would be good places to shoot my videos before I come up with a storyboard and start filming. If I can find good shooting locations I'll go from there. After the video recording is finished I'll do an audio recording and paste it in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment